X at Roseland


Some of the lads and I checked out X at Roseland Friday night. Shit, that was the best rock show I've seen in a looong time. Billy Zoom, DJ Bonebreak and John Doe laying it down! They did all my faves from Under the Big Black Sun. Great show, great songs, great punk chicks who are now my age and look it, too. And Tim Robbins got up on stage and sang! I saw him scurrying out the door after the show and had to pat him on the back and thank him for singing. He mumbled something like "Thanks.." and ran off into the night. Stupendous.

Comments

nick w. said…
all of us can take a lesson from their solid timing. I haven't heard rhythm that locked-in in any show. DJ Bonebrake is monster!
p.s.
dear online guitar. if you find a way to post, the pigs are coming to find you.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet THE STORM PEEPS

Farewell Rumble Man!

Monday, March 14, Les Paul, Iridium