Storm Pig Revolution !

Comments

Cacasodo said…
Very cool! I assume this is the linguistically correct "Storm Pig Revolution" in Mandarin?
Cacasodo said…
I like the exclamation point on the end..fitting for us non-asians. I'd like to create a tshirt outta this. Offend the asian crowd, I suppose?
nick w. said…
I've been reading a lot about the cultural revolution, and I had that kind of Chinese propaganda in mind. The chinese slogans look dramatic, even you have no clue what the hell they mean...

and most Chinese would just be confused. A real translation like "crazy, loud whiskey-drinking musicians" would get a laugh..
nick w. said…
I botched together a literal translation, spelling out
"feng bao zhu geming"
"feng bao" - storm
"zhu" - pig
"ge ming" - revolution

the "feng" is the same as in feng shui, and sounds like 'fung'

FENG BAO ZHU - stormpig

here endeth the lesson
nick w. said…
the people's pig commissariat on ideologically correct garments will get right on that.

Popular posts from this blog

Farewell Rumble Man!